Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's A Big Girl Now!!

Hurray!! Alaya is completely potty trained now and she won't even be 2 until October! This is a first for me. All of my other girls were potty trained within about one or two months after they turned 2. Aymara was even a little longer than that, just because she was so stinking stubborn. I haven't even had to buy Alaya any pull-ups! She was so easy to potty train, I can hardly believe my luck. Once she decided to go on the toilet that was pretty much it. She thinks she is such a "big girl" that she won't even let me put the potty seat on the big toilet to make it easier. She doesn't ever see anyone else use that dang potty seat so I guess she figures that she shouldn't have to either. She thinks she is soooo big!I am so proud of her and I am so excited that I officially never have to do the whole potty training thing ever again!! No more diapers! Until grandkids anyway.
She has been wearing her little panties (not the same pair) now for a good week and she loves them. I went and got her a package of brand new panties the other day and they are so cute. I handed them to her and she was so excited, she made me open them and she picked what pair she wanted to put on and even though they were a little big (until I wash them anyway) she thought they were pretty neat. These aren't here new ones, but I wanted to get a picture of her cute little Bootie in them because I want to remember how cute a tiny little bum looks in panties for the first time. And it is dang cute if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Janet said...

You are so funny. She does look so cute and hooray for you on the potty training. I was never that lucky to train one under two. You deserve it.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Your BABY!!!!!! I can't believe it. That is so amazing. You ought to call Dr. Phil or something and get on his show RIGHT NOW. Alaya is so cute and sweet. Tell her congratulations for me. :)

BTW, get on over to my blog because I TAGGED YOU Girlfriend!