Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alaya's 2nd Birthday!

So, Alaya is officially two years old now! She loved her little birthday party that we had for her and it was so much fun watching her get so excited about her presents that she got. Her favorites were her baby doll, her dress up, and her Dora Doll (or should I say Dorla, according to her) that she got from Grandpa and Grandma H. She didn't quite know what to think when we all started to sing Happy Birthday to her and all of our attention was on her and her alone. We had to tell her a few times to blow out the candles before she figured out that is what she was supposed to do. Her daddy made the cake!
She was concentrating so hard on getting her presents open and she was getting a bit frustrated when she couldn't rip through them fast enough!
This is her baby doll that she absolutely loves. It was the first thing she wanted open and then her dress up was the next thing. She couldn't wait to get her clothes off and her dress up on. I will post some of those pictures later because they are just too stinking cute to pass up.
Daddy asked her she wanted money for her birthday too. She said yes and he handed her a one dollar bill. She was so excited she started jumping up and down on the chair and was so proud of her new money!
This is the face of an excited and very happy little two year old! I personally think she is just too cute for her own good. Of course Icould be just a little prejudiced!

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Girlfriend,
I just came on over to see if you've updated anything and there were a bunch of new posts. Where have a been. Way cute pictures of Alaya. She's such a cutie.

Lorraine said...

Okay, so I can't get over Alaya in her panties. How cute is that?? That looks like something I would do. Another birthday I missed... The next time I come up, I am going to have a birthday shopping spree with all of your birthday girls that I have missed. That'll be fun!!!