skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SWEET 16

So, Renae is officially SWEET 16 now! I am a little slow at getting this posted, but better late than never! Right? Her birthday was November 3 and from the pictures I am sure you can see why she is sooo excited. Yes, we broke down and got her a cell phone. She was so surprised she could hardly contain herself. We figured since she was 16 now and going to be out dating and hanging out with friends more that she would need to be able to get a hold of us if she needed to. Ha-Ha! Actually we got it so WE could get a hold of her when we needed to! So you see, it's just for more parental control!! It's also a good thing to hold over her head when we need to ground her for letting her grades drop. Isn't parenting just grand? But seriously, Renae is a great kid and I just love her to pieces. I just like to tease her and give her a lot of crap sometimes. I am so grateful for her and I feel so blessed to have her living here with us and for all the talks and fun that we have together. She is just the BESTEST and I really am proud of her!! I love you Renae-nae.
2 comments:
Hey Renae, Happy Sweet 16! (txt me, k lol jk)
Bet seriously JaNae, how did we ever get this old? I still remember driving you home from Snake River High when I wasn't yet 16 and had my daylight only license and my Chryseler Cordoba. Glad to see you and your family are doing well.
Happy Birthday Renae!
Janae, Yay for you getting your blog updated. You go girl!
Post a Comment