Life is sometimes hectic and crazy, but every moment is worth it!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Meet Sophie!
I think this little puppy has to be the CUTEST thing ever! Meet Sophie, she is a Shnauzer and she is my parents new little puppy that I just love! I think I just might have to doggynap her!! So watch out mom and dad!! I have already got to doggysit her a couple of times and for only being eight weeks old she is already so smart and has the cutest little personality ever. She is already house broke! Can you believe that? Of course when she is here, our little dog Cocoa gets so jealous she can't hardly stand it. She wines and growls and her eyes turn as black as night with jealousy!! I think it's rather funny myself! Fred even likes her, and he really isn't much of a animal person so I think these pictures are so sweet with Sophie sitting on his shoulder. Anyway, I promised Katie, Ash, & Lacey that I would post some pictures of the cute little pooch because by the time they see her she will be much bigger. So girls, this post is for you! Love you!!
Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely LOVE that top picture of little Sophie. I tried forever to get a cute one of her when she was at my house, but never could. I am going to have to kype your picture and use it on my blog!
Now that you get to babysit her for a week.. and Meeko for a day, you should get a picture of the three of them together. Besides that, your pup needs a picture of her mommy on your blog anyway. :)
I am married to the best man in the world and between the two of us we have 9 beautiful daughters (his, mine, and ours) that I absolutely love and adore. I love scrapbooking and my friends would say that I am literally addicted to it! I used to go and scrap at my friend Jill's house almost every Saturday night, when I could get away. Now I work at Michael's Arts & Crafts as a Scrapbook Instructor and a cashier, so it is really hard to find time to go any more. They think working at Michael's is just feeding my addiction! You know, I think they are right!! Oh well, I love working there and it's only part time so I still get to be with my family most of the time. Other than that, I am pretty much a home body, spending time with my beautiful daughters and I love it!
A daughter is like a rose, she becomes more beautiful as she grows. ~ Janae~
Nichole (Kokie)--20
Renae (Nae-Nae)--19
Kelsie--17
Katelyn (Katie)--17
ChristyAnn (Annie)--15
Ashley (Smashley)--13
Lacey (Lace)--10
Aymara--7
Alaya--5
Family Reunion
This was the Webb Family Reunion in June. It was great to see everyone again. I think the last time we had one of these reunions was when I was in high school. So needless to say, everyone had changed a lot!
Alaya, Katie, Ash, Lace, & Aymara
Five of the Cutest Girls In The World!
Aymara, Alaya, and Lacey hanging out at Uncle Kelly and Aunt Betty's house the day of their baby Amaya's blessing.
Miss Kokie!
This is Nichole (Kokie), our oldest daughter. She is so gorgeous! She has become such an amazing woman and has a big, bright future ahead of her!
Renae
Renae, Renae, Renae!! She is growing up soooo fast I can't believe it! She is so full of life and she is so much fun!
Kelsie
This is Kelsie. She definitely adds a little spice to life!
KatieBug
Katie is becoming such a beautiful young woman and I am so proud of her. She is such a cutie and I enjoy and love her so much.
ChristyAnn
ChristyAnn (Annie)! She is such a cutie pie and a little sweetheart to boot!!
Smashes!!
This is Ashley. And aren't those dimples just the cutest dimples you ever did see?
Lacey May
This is my little Lacey May! She is growing up way too fast! She is just full of spunk and always has a smile!
Aymara
Little Aymara! She is such a sweetheart and what a little helper she is. She is such a doll and I just love her to bits!
Alaya
Here is our youngest little bug! Alaya is the Apple of our Eyes. She has the cutest little personality and loves to make us laugh!!
Something To Think About
Children are such special gifts, That are sent from up above. To nurture and to cherish, But most of all to love. ~Janae~
Children make everything in this world worth living for, and they make every day feel like a miracle. ~Janae~
My Own Thought
Flowers on the earth are like adding sugar to a bowl of cereal. They just make everything in life so much sweeter! ~Janae~
A Quote To Ponder!
A man never stands so tall as when he kneels down to helpa child. Unknown
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely LOVE that top picture of little Sophie. I tried forever to get a cute one of her when she was at my house, but never could. I am going to have to kype your picture and use it on my blog!
Now that you get to babysit her for a week.. and Meeko for a day, you should get a picture of the three of them together. Besides that, your pup needs a picture of her mommy on your blog anyway. :)
Post a Comment