Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Bloggin' Fever!

Okay! I think I officially have the Bloggin' Fever! I have started figuring out more and more fun things to do with all of this and I am so excited. It is truly addicting and I just can't stop. FYI-Lorraine, Scrapbooking is still my number 1 addiction and I don't think that will ever change. I know I still have a lot to learn and discover with all this Bloggin', but it is a nice challenge! I even have my BFF, Jill doing this too and she is seriously "Bloggin' CRAZY"! If you want to get involved with her life as well, get some good tips on organizing, & enjoy some great recipes, just click on her name or go to www.controllingmychaos.blogspot.com and enjoy the fun things that she puts on her blog. You won't be sorry! She is the best ever!! Anyway, I have had so much fun putting things on my blog and I think it is a great way to get to know people and stay caught up on the lives of friends and family. I have loved being able to go to Katie Bug's blog and to be able to see the pictures of all the fun things that she is doing in St. George this summer (without me). I am soooo jealous! So, there you go! I admit it! I am totally lovin' the BLOGGIN'

No comments: