Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bad Hair Day?



This was Spirit Week at the girls' school and this was "Crazy Hair Day"! I love these pictures and so I decided that I just had to post them. Sorry Ashley and Lace! They love this day at school and insist that I make their hair as wild and as crazy as I can. Believe me, it takes quite a bit of ratting and hairspray to pull these looks off. Ashley thought she had to do something a little different this time (instead of the traditional ratting) so she had me take sections of her hair and do something different with every single one of them. It definitely turned out to be pretty crazy! By the time they got back from school, Lacey's hair was completely flat. Next time I guess we will just have to add a bunch of spiking gel and some extra hairspray! This next school year we will have to do something super crazy, and think of something that's different than what we normally do.

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Man girl, you are good at the crazy hair. You have a TALENT.